Monday 26 March 2012

Studio Sjoesjoe portfolio update


Studio Sjoesjoe is working on many different projects for brands and friends. I am so happy with my studio and it's going really well. Hope you like to see some of my designs & projects... some of them I can show you now, J!

* Wedding invitation: one of my best friends is getting married in June. I was so honoured to design their wedding invitation and save the date card. Are you getting married, moving to a new house, having a party or expecting little baby? I'd love to design a special announcement for you!




* Like Home: a company specialized in interior styling and sales advice asked me to design a brand new look & feel. Besides the logo, business cards and website ( under construction) I created a presentation about the company.



 gif animator

Fleximo: a fresh, new, green car lease agency in the Netherlands asked me to design a business card and a website. After doing some research in the lease business I was quite shocked by the looks of most of them. So it really felt as if my magic and I sprayed some Sjoesjoe sparkles into the car business hihi!


Bright2light: a developer of an innovative LED lightning solution asked me to illustrate their brochure with design lamps. It was great fun, I love to make these illustrations. 


* Creatiecafe: together with my friend Marieke Noordanus ( owner of Mint PR&Concepts) we organized two season editions of creatie cafe in our little atelier in Amsterdam. Creative fun DIY projects ( inspired by blogs/ pinterest or created ourselves) together with drinks & home made bites.  


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...